Monday, May 10, 2004

Tepu..

Assalamualaikum wbt,

Rite now my brain is tepu, tepu setepunya. I can't pour anything inside anymore.

Why tepu?

Hehe,study for my Arabic final exam. I wanted very badly to take leave for today, but my manager called me at 10 p.m last nite just to ask me to copy down his presentation file to other managers' laptops!! Arrghhh...sometimes people just do not know how to be independent for such small tasks. Ni mulalah nak buat ghibah ni, astaghfirullah.

Luckily this time my manager is going for the presentation in Perak, and i wished him luck since this is his first time doing presentation in front of external customers. I never liked being the presenter for the external customers coz it need your guts to present for about 1 hour in English in front of the big customers, and i dun like the idea of thinking and guessing whether do they understand or not what i'm trying to tell them since our presentation is a little bit technical.But, i have to admit that the chance given to me to become the presenter had brought me to a lot of places, and i did enjoyed my trips especially in Sabah and Sarawak cos my officemates and i managed to travel and did a lot of things together. Really had fun actually.

I now that my current template of blog is dull and quite empty i would say. But i'm not keen to change any part of it, yet. Busy of handling a lot of things and my fingers are fully tied. Sometimes you just feel that you want to dissapear from this Earth for about one week and then come back again to continue your routine life. I wish i can do that, but where i wanna go? To other planets you think? Har har har, you can dream and only dream to have those opportunities.

Hey, why my blog sounds so bad and uurrghh, tense?

Hehe, i do not knowlah what to say. Whether i shall arrange my life in more proper way or i shall stay put into what i'm doing and facing now.

I think the first one is better i guess. I hate when at a time you really and very badly want to have some changes or face new things in life, unpredicted new things come and change all the way whatever you have planned before.

The exact point that i want to scream out is:

WHY LER I HAVE TO REPLACE KAK FIDA TO BECOME A BUSINESS CONTROLLER? MY OWN JOBS NOW PUN ARE OUT OF MY HANDS. AAARRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Full stop.

No comments: