Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Pray

Assalamualaikum wbt,

What do you feel....when you have to let go something that you really want in life?

What do you feel....when something that you will let go is something so much precious to you?

What you gonna do then?

Will you let it go, or will you hold it tightly eventho you know by holding it, you will feel happy but at the same time you will also suffer emotionally?

Pray.

Pray that the decision to be made is according to what Allah wants at the first place, becoz He is the One that we should please.

Allah Almighty! Allahu Ar Rahmaan wa Ar Raheem.

His tests will show us, on how strong our reliance on Him. On how deep our love towards Him.

Make prayers my friends, that hopefully we are granted with His rahmah wa maghfirah all the time, eventho sometimes we tend to forget Him due to many reasons and circumstances.

Make prayers that we will be on His path as long as we live, make prayers that one day, we will meet Him with so much joyfulness and bliss of love.

Wassalam.

2 comments:

sakinah said...

What do you feel....when you have to let go something that you really want in life?
(my answer) terrible...sad...catastrophic...numb...lethargic..

What do you feel....when something that you will let go is something so much precious to you?
(my answer)i will cry and cry my heart out...tears will fall freely..uncontrollable tears...at the brink of losing my mind...i can feel my heart breaking

What you gonna do then?

Will you let it go, or will you hold it tightly eventho you know by holding it, you will feel happy but at the same time you will also suffer emotionally?
(my answer) i will really be honest with myself...is this really me?...is this really what i want?...who am i actually? what goodness in my heart that ALLAH wants to test?...maybe i am very forgiving...maybe in my heart i can't bear to see other people suffer because of me...maybe i can live with myself if i do what i think i can live with...maybe ..maybe...i can't live with myself if my heart is not happy with myself...

Yes pray...for we are weak..even when we are blessed with brains, beauty and wealth...everything comes from ALLAH...and ALLAH wants u to ask from Him...be humble ...ask Him..a millionth time...just ask..ALLAH won't laugh at your weaknessess...ALLAH won't leave u behind in disgust with your sins..ALLAH will love u back although you never deserved it in the first place..ALLAH will care for u...ALLAH hears you...even tho the whole world is deaf to your plight...He HEARS AND HE KNOWS!

IeNa said...

Akak,

:)

Pray for me, hoping that my heart will become stronger and stronger yer :)

I'm praying that i'l be given strength by Allah. I'll refer to Him, insya Allah :)

Barakallahu fiik :)