Thursday, May 04, 2006

Sleepy+tired

Assalamualaikum wbt,

I'm tired, like nobody business. Why?

Last week, there were 2 nights i slept at 3 a.m to finish out something which i can't remember what was it. I believe it was MCM Fraud Meeting slide presentation rasanya.

Yesterday and one day before yesterday, i slept at 4 and 5 a.m in the morning, had short naps before woke up back to perform Subuh prayer, to complete 2 presentations that i should be presenting today as required by my GM apart from presenting the division performance to facilitate ISO management review meeting.

And then when i started doing the presentations, my GM was actually had forgotten at all that he had instructed me to present the two presentations during today meeting. Ya Allah, kalau ler tau awal2 dia nak lupa, mmg awal2 lagi takkan sanggup nak stay up sampai pkl 5 pagi utk 2 hari. Nasib baik tak weng sgt.

Ingatkan after dah habis present the 2 items tadi dlm meeting, bolehlah nak qadha' tidur malam ni, tetiba GM request ad hoc slide presentation sbb SVP HR pulak nk jumpa, and i need to submit the slide presentation by tomorrow. Sabar jer ler nampak gayanya...ada chance tidur lewat lagi mlm ni.

I have 2 class presentations during this weekend, and i've not touch anything on those cases that Azwan and I need to present for our class assignment. Nasib baik this week present case for my mgmt class sbb dah present reading last 2 weeks. Kalau tak mmg takut jugaklah dibuatnya.

Oklah ek, badan dah sakit2 dah ni, need to have my resting time very badly. Jumpa lagi insya Allah, assalamualaikum :)

No comments: