Wednesday, July 12, 2006

:)

Assalamualaikum wbt,

Not in good condition lately..i feel weak.

Someone had advised me to eat garam(?? :P), and others had advised me to take red meat, jantung or hati ayam, kerang and bayam.

I took vitamins now...my check up with doc this afternoon had confirmed my low blood pressure has stabilised, alhamdulillah.

Jumpa Abg Fariz Hamdi dlm meeting and Kak Sarahani after meeting kat Wisma ..hehe..best betul jumpa derang dua ni. Sorang was my senior in taekwando, sorang lagi adik beradik DCBA. Sempat ler sembang2 kejap.

Pastu jumpa Has with her husband and kid, sembang2 lagi sebelum bertemu Khomar. Really feel like want to cekik Khomar for not telling us that he got married last month. Khomar was my class monitor during pre-U dulu, and i was his assistant. So kalau nak photostate lecture notes for our class dulu, bersama2lah kami menapak ke Bukit Beruang sbb time tu kat MMU takde kedai photostate. Rasa mcm tak puas hati jek mamat nih tak bagitau nk kahwen hehe. But happy also for him, moga dia berbahagia dunia akhirat. I said to him that he doesn't have to worry if in any case he suddenly get heart attack, his wife can take care of him hoho! His wife is working in IJN, but i'm not sure as what :)

Oklah yer..i'm a lil bit tired nowadays..doakan kesihatan saya yer.

Assalamualaikum.

No comments: