Monday, September 04, 2006

Istiqamah

Assalamualaikum wbt,

I'm listening to a song, Kesaksian from Brothers.

Everytime i listen to this song, it will some sort direct my mind to reflect myself, and measure how far the gap between me and all those people who lived during Rasulullah's time.

Of course, who are we to compare how good we perform at the eyes of Allah as compared to those..when they claimed that they love Rasulullah, i'm 100% sure they did. And what about ourselves?

Nowadays, challenges for us as Muslim are tremendous. Countless, i would say. I was attracted to a posting recently, i can't remember where did i read the article, it mentioned about some people do feel that their contributions towards Islam are much better than the others, while the reality is that each of us has our own capacity and roles to play when it comes to put Islam at where it should be.

I used to say to some of my friends who had difficulties to join any particular Islamic groups, due to certain constraints and preferences. Do what you think you are capable with at your own space, as long as you realize that you need to contribute to Islam, with any means.

Looking at myself today, i also dun know how to measure myself. Part of my 'iltizam' has gone, need some efforts to regain it back. How? I need to find out by myself then.

I wish all of you istiqamah, please pray for me too.

Ma'assalamah.

No comments: