Monday, January 12, 2004

Continuos Learning

Assalamualaikum wbt,

What a lovely morning today, i feel satisfied a lot, alhamdulillah :)

Today i browsed thru several blogs, and i came over this one posting which emphasized on the importance of continuous learning, be it by reading, attending informal and formal classes/seminars or forums, or just pondering over ayat2 kauniyyah(betul ker ni ek? haven't check the correct spelling), assuming that my spelling is correct, kauniyyah is meant for ciptaan2 Allah di muka bumi ini yang mendorong kita berfikir dan menghayati kebesaran Allah swt.

Yeah, i had to admit that during the absorption of the points rendered by the blog's owner, it's true that some of us especially me, we don't have this enough courage to be drowned into this massive, large ocean of 'ilmu when we actually are required to do so, at where it is fully encouraged and become a fardhu ain for us as Muslims to go and seek 'ilmu as when and where it is possible. And yet, how many of us have this strong determination to do that?

I hope at this very early stage of 2004, i shall fully occupied myself with 'ilmu seeking activities, no matter how and no matter what. I was touched by one of Ika's posting last week about this poem mentioning on dakwah. Seriously until last night, i kept thinking and checking on myself, what have i've done until today, until this present breath that i take, that i do for Islam or for Allah?

I had suddenly changed became a pathethic inferiority complex person since a month after Raya, i keep comparing myself to one this girl eventhough i know it wasn't right, yet indirectly it helped me to identify and get know of me very well, to see where am i standing and what should i pursue to create a more concrete, strong and valuable personality and identity. Alhamdulillah Allah has given me some opportunities for me to review back my performance as His slave, eventhough it was quite hurt for me to get thru of it. As hurt as it was, yet there was a very important and crucial point for me to be pondered on...WHERE DO I STAND IN FRONT OF ALLAH'S EYES?

"Verily, His Command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, ‘Be, and it is!’" [36:82].


Alhamdulillah for whatever decision You have made for me Ya Allah, and forgive me if i ever felt discontented with what You have gave to me. Forgive me as i don't want to lose Your attention and rahmah, for now and forever. Ameen ya Rabbal alameen.

If you want to have a look at the poem of dakwah that i had mentioned just now, please click at Ika's link at your right handside view or surf at this URL: http://zueika.blogspot.com/ and search for Jika Tidak Hidup Untuk Dakwah. I like it very much. Jazakallahu khairan to the author, regardless where and who he/she is.