Friday, January 16, 2004

Hantu kat FMD

Assalamualaikum wbt,

Last nite i went back from office at 10.45 p.m..and something scary happened last nite. Guess what? I heard some music has been turned on at midun's place and i was ALONE!! Nobody was there with me, and who had turned the music on? Allahualam..but i was scared and packed back as fast as i can and fled off. Ni gara2 pc kat umah rosaklah ni, kalau tak tak payah nak stay back kat ofis sampai pukul 10 malam...urrghh..pasni nak buat rules, once pc kat umah tu dah ok, jgn harap ada saper2 yg boleh install games dlm pc tuh...pc rosak sbb main games byk sgt ler tu!

"NO MORE GAMES IN THIS PC" I'll do that and paste it on the pc screen by myself, seriously!!

Emo pulak pepagi Jumaat ni, yerlah..keje yg boleh siap last 2 days tak dpt nak siap sbb pc kat umah rosak..bengang tak? Urrghh...tense tense.

I wish my own real pc yg kat UUM skang ni dihantar balik ke umah..rindu giler ngan pc tu. PC kat umah ni bukan tak best, tapi i prefer my own pc most.

Senyum itu satu sedeqah, dan menyabarkan diri dari terus berasa marah adalah satu pahala, so iena, behave yourself! :)

A servant [of Allâh's] committed a sin and said: O Allâh, forgive me my sin. And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for them. Then he sinned again and said: O Lord, forgive me my sin. And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for them. Then he sinned again and said: O Lord, forgive me my sin. And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for sins. Do what you wish, for I have forgiven you. [Hadîth Qudsi]

Betapa luasnya ruang pengampunan Allah pada kita, terpulang pada kita dlm hendak berusaha mencari pengampunan dan redha Allah. As human beings, we can not run from committing sins, but please always turn for His forgiveness, biarpun kesalahan itu berulangkali kita lakukan.

Sama-sama kita dalam mencari redhaNya.

~Mardhatillah~