Monday, November 01, 2004

Mardhiyah Lim

Assalamualaikum wbt,

Subhanallah, kali ini i wrote this posting with my tears on my cheeks, the sign of happiness and joyful to hear a very very good news from an old fren.

My little, sweet Usu Lim Siow Ling had reverted to Islam on 17 January 2004. Masya Allah, how graceful of Him to grant the rahmah and huda to her, one of my 3 Chinese schoolmates frens that i treasure most in life.

I'm happy, truly happy, truly truly happy.

Subhanallah walhamdulillah, sejuta syukur dirafakkan pada Allah.


2 comments:

RAR3 said...

Alhamdulillah. Bagusnya Iena. How did she come about to making that decision? Terharunya dengar.

IeNa said...

Afti, she actually mmg dah lama interested in Islam, tapi keinginan dia utk belajar tu lebih kuat biler dia ke UTP, so she studied lots of books about islam, and at last she decided to revert.

Pada mereka yang sentiasa mencari jalan kebenaran, pasti Allah akan tunjukkan jalan :)

I asked whether she know Johan or not,tapi she said batch Johan adalah batch super senior, tak kenal :)