Sunday, December 19, 2004

Pressure

Assalamualaikum wbt,
Forgive me for my negative title over up there, but i couldn't help myself to stop feeling depressed, serious i'm in deep depression rite now.
Since last week actually i did feel pressure a lil bit before i went to Perak as i have to settle everything before i went there, alhamdulillah my presentation was rescheduled to be on today (19/12) instead of last week on 12/12.
Today i have passed my presentation and report, and 1 more individual project to go to be submitted on this becoming Wednesday. Yang pressurenya, due to i have to go to Penang for Customer Awareness Program for abt one whole week, therefore i must complete my report by tomorrow! Sheesh, at this point of time i think i would like to commit suicide sebenarnya. Pressurenya! And to make things worse, i have to present on Legal in Penang which i never do before, and i also have to present for customer awareness program for CMG and MBS customers on this becoming Tuesday.
Aiyaa...i dun have enough time to review the presentation, plus i'm really scared to present on Legal since i dun have any experience before. Usually my manager will present the Legal part, and i'll be presenting the customer part. And yeah, this time i have been assigned to be the MC on the Seminar itself some more!!
Mungkin nak minta tolong Ika or Kak Imah printkan my assignment on Tuesday and pass it to Kak Liana nanti kot kalau tak sempat siap assignment malam ni. Nasib baik Siha ada kat Penang, senang sket nak pinjam pc dia utk send e mail.
Tn Hj pulak dah set apointment nak buat post mortem with me di Penang. Ya Allah, awat ler byk sgt bende nak kena buat dlm 2 3 minggu ni. Ahad ni nak exam Econs pulak...serius rasa nak menangis skang ni. I'll be in Penang from Monday to Thursday, bilernya nak study?
Uwaaaaa....help me!!
Tadi Abg Faizal telefon bertanyakan ttg artikel Kak Iqin, malam ni kot nak buat artikel ttg arwah. Kalau tak sempat pun i'll pass to Ika, as skang ni dia ler jadi my assistant dalam segala hal pun (teringat waktu kat MMu dulu dia jadi Secretary kepada Secretary yg maleh nak buat minit meeting sorang nih hehe). Takpe ek Ika, anggap ni sumbangan kita pada Abg Faizal lepas pemergian Kak Iqin :)
Ok guys, do miss me for one whole week, as i'll be in Penang starting from tomorrow (Monday_ till Thursday, and then i'll be 'beruzlah' di mana-mana yg membolehkan me to study Econs pulak.
Alrite guys, assalamualaikum wbt.
Rabbi Yassir wa la tu 'assir. (O our Lord, make easy and do not make difficult).
Syukran Afiz krn mengingatkan. Barakallahu fiik :)


No comments: