Monday, March 28, 2005

:D

Assalamualaikum wbt,

I have training for PROMPT at TTC starting from Monday to Wednesday, so do miss my entries k.

I know i know, you guys must be really miss me nanti, hehe. Be patient,on thursday nanti i will be back here again insya Allah ;)

To someone who-get-checked-up-by-a-cute-doctor, I wish ya a VERY GOOD LUCK!!

Mana tahu ada rezeki, as you have said "Aku harap doctor cute tu akan call aku"

Huhu, who is that lady?

Make a brilliant guess ya, I am sure she will shout at her lungs very well when she read this at the first place, kekeke.

Who is that lucky lady?

Make a guess,make a guess.

Hoho :D

Wassalam

8 comments:

ZurratulAin said...

uh uh uh!!
i know who that person is..
hehehe..

anyways, miss mysterious gal, good luck on that.. hopefully that darn cute doc will call you sometime really soon.. amiin..

IeNa said...

huhu, wish her a very good luck kan aina hehe ;)

Anonymous said...

do i know her, kak iena? :>

Anonymous said...

Ups, looks like somebody is (or should it be said as ARE?) talking about me. What a posting!!!!! :P:P:P
but then, Aina & Siti.. Aminn.. :P I'll be the lucky person only AND IF ONLY that doctor is calling me soon.. hahahahhaha :P

Anonymous said...

Ups, looks like somebody is (or should it be said as ARE?) talking about me. What a posting!!!!! :P:P:P
but then, Aina & Siti.. Aminn.. :P I'll be the lucky person only AND IF ONLY that doctor is calling me soon.. hahahahhaha :P

Anonymous said...

mmm... sah!!! saye memang kenal orang tu.. kan kak iena? :P
ish... bahaya ni... doctor-patient relationship... menjejaskan kemurnian profession kedoktoran :D
anyway... mintak2 lah jadi ... ekekeke

ieka said...

siti,
ni pun soalan kuiz berhadiah ke? :D nge nge nge..kalau betul soklan kuiz berhadiah aku pun rasa nak jawab.. hahahaha :p

mudin,
amboi amboi amboi..sonok nampak?:>

IeNa said...

hehe, soalan ini tidak dijanjikan sebarang hadiah.

Pertambahan nota untuk msg ini:

Disclaimer: There is no intent for sabotage to the person addressed in this message as permission was acquired from the respective addressee during the conversation took place. Thank you.